The “Dragon Loyalty Award” is another of the many chain blog awards, which is bestowed by bloggers on fellow bloggers. My many thanks (once again) to my friend and fellow blogger at Dreamz and Clouds for passing on this award to my blog, Points to Ponder.
“The Dragon Loyalty Award is awarded to writers/bloggers for consistently writing back their fans and making comments on other fan’s works.”
Like the other chain awards, there are rules attached and they are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Display the award certificate on your website–Done.
Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
Thank you Madhusmita (dreamzandclouds) for this loyalty award. You are one of my most loyal readers and I wish I could pass on this award back to you.
Present the award to 15 deserving blogger.
My most loyal readers and followers are my family and friends who are mostly non-bloggers. I would take this opportunity to thank them for their love and support by repeatedly visiting back to my blog. I am passing on the award to only 4 bloggers.
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post–Done.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself (I don’t know whether the following would be considered as interesting or not!)
- I talk to my plants.
- I like to cook listening to music.
- As a kid, I wished to have a pixie as a friend.
- I like to give creative gifts to my loved ones.
- I love to wear socks.
- I love anything related to fairy tales.
- Falling asleep reading a good book at bedtime is my idea of a perfect ending to any day.
My best wishes to the bloggers I have nominated above. I hope you will play along and surprise your loyal fans. Thank you guys for reading my posts!
2 thoughts on “The Dragon Loyalty Award”
thank you so much for the award…
You are most welcome!