- Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Pick 5 – 10 new bloggers (must have less than 300 followers) to nominate.
- Ask them 11 new questions. Do not re-nominate the blogger who nominated you.
- Go to each blogger’s site and inform them of their nomination.
- I love rain.
- I am a bibliophile.
- I have a green thumb.
- I can be quite judgmental at times.
- I prefer some alone time during the day.
- I don’t like folding laundry.
- I am a shoe fetish.
- I like doing my household chores while listening to music.
- I would love to start painting again.
- I can have terrible mood swings.
- Good music uplifts my mood.
Answers to the questions asked by my nominator:
1. Who is your favourite author and why? Khaled Hosseini. His storytelling style is simply engrossing and involves my heart in the story.
2. What are your hobbies apart from blogging? Reading books, gardening and crafts.
3. Mention one among your most happiest moments? When my parents approved of the person I love (that’s my husband).
4. What is the best compliment you got? That’s a personal one!
6. Which is your dream destination and why? Paris as it is called as the most romantic place.
9. Have you ever written a dairy ? If so do you ever read it? What do you feel about it? Yes, I had started writing a diary since I was a kid. Yes, I do read my diaries. They tell me how I have grown over the years and also remind me of the incidents I had forgotten.
10. Name a song which makes you smile. There are quite a few of them. “Aas Paas Hai Khuda”(from the movie Anjanaa Anjanee) is one such song.
11. Who is your inspiration for blogging ? My experiences and thoughts.
My 11 questions to my nominees are:
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Which is your favourite television sitcom?
- Which do you like better-sea/ocean or mountains? Why?
- Which is your favourite post on your blog?
- What is your favourite time of the day?
- Which animal/bird/fish would you like keep as a pet?
- Name three books which touched your heart.
- Have you ever bullied anyone? If yes, who?
- Who is favourite cartoon character?
- Which is more important–family or career?
Congratulations to my nominations and I hope you will accept my appreciation and in turn spread the blog love. If you don’t do awards, please take my nomination as my heartfelt praise for your blog. Cheers!
6 thoughts on “The Liebster Award”
congratulation and thank you so much for presenting me this 🙂
Congratulations and thank you for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. Would be answering the Questions soon 🙂
Congratulations and Thank you for nominating my blog. Would be answering the questions soon. 🙂
Ankur and Choki, you are most welcome!
🙂 keep bloggin ^_^ would luv to read more 🙂
Congratulations and Keep blogging Natasha 🙂