- Usufruct– noun: The right to use and enjoy another’s property without destroying it.
- Taradiddle or Tarradiddle– noun: 1. A petty lie. 2. Pretentious nonsense.
- Triskaidekaphobia–noun: Fear of the number 13.
1. Lineage or ancestry.S
2. A distinguished ancestry.
3. The origin or history of a person or thing.
- Schwarmerei– noun:
1. Extravagant enthusiasm.
2. Excessive sentimentality.
- Lebensraum–noun: Space required for living, growth, and development.
1. A veteran sailor.
2. A harbor seal.
3. A pirate or privateer.
4. A faint rainbow-like formation seen in foggy conditions. Also called mistbow, fogbow, and white rainbow.
1. Unnecessary repetition of an idea, especially in different words, for example, a good-looking beautiful woman.
2. In logic, a compound statement that is always true, irrespective of the value of its components, for example: Tomorrow either it will rain or not rain.
- Excommunicate–verb tr.: To formally exclude someone from a group or community, especially from a religious community.
noun : A person who has been excluded in this manner.
adjective : Having been excluded.
1. Relating to the stars.
2. Measured with reference to the apparent motion of the stars. For example, sidereal time.
1. Dull; insipid.
2. Lacking maturity; juvenile.
3. Lacking in nutrition.
I thank my friend who introduced me to this vast sea of words. Ironically, he himself does not go through the newsletter anymore for the same reason, over information.
Anybody who is interested can click on the link mentioned below.